My daughter didn’t care much for the picture, but I enjoyed merry Christmas to all!!😁😍😘
Barbell Shrugged - Top 8 Snatch Mistakes
Awesome shirts! Lindsey and Sam
@crossfit #crossfit @dannybroflex 😂😂😂😂 hilarious
Rough!!!!! 315lbs lift heels rip off the floor elbows come down etc. def felt blah today we all have these days, I wanted to hit a double at this weight but I knew today wasn’t the day lol.
Here’s 92 Crossfit workouts (good for the home, the gym or while traveling), and no equipment required:
- 10 rounds of 10 second “L” sits off the floor
- “Susan” – 5 rounds for time: Run 200m, then 10 squats, 10 push ups
- Run 1 mile and at every 1 minute complete 10 air squats, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups
- 10 Rounds for time: 10 burpees, 100 m sprint
- 10 handstand jackknife to vertical jump, 10 handstand jackknife to tuck jump, 10 handstand jackknife to straddle jump.
- 3 Rounds for time: 10 Handstand push ups, 200 m run
- 6 Rounds for time: 10 push ups, 10 air squats and 10 sit ups
- 10 rounds for time: 10 push-ups, 10 squats, 10 sit ups
- 10 rounds for time: 10 push-ups, 100m dash
- 5 rounds for time: 10 push-ups, 10 hollow rocks, run 200 meters
- 10 rounds: 10 push-ups, 10 squats
- 10 rounds for time: 10 hand-release push-ups, 10 v-sits, then 10 squats
- 10 rounds for time: 10 sit ups, 10 burpees
- 4 Rounds for time: 10 vertical jumps, 10 push ups, 10 sit ups
- 5 Rounds for time: 10 vertical jumps, run 400 meters
- 10 rounds for time: 10 walking lunges, 10 push-ups
- 10 sets of 100 m dash (rest is length of time it took you to complete the last 100 m sprint)
- 100 air squats, rest 3 minutes, 100 air squats, rest 3 minutes, 100 air squats
- For time complete 100 air squats
- For time complete 100 burpees
- For time: 100 jumping jacks, 75 air squats, 50 push ups, 25 burpies
- For time: 100 push ups
- 10 to 1 ladder: Burpees and Sit ups
- 10 to 1 ladder: sit-ups/pushups and a 100 meter sprint between each set.
- 10 sets of: 30 second handstand hold followed by holding for 30 seconds at bottom of squat
- 10 x 50 meter sprint (rest is 2 minutes between sprints)
- 3 Rounds for time: 20 jumping jacks, 20 burpies, 20 air squats
- 4 Rounds for time: 20 ab mat sit-ups, 20 push-ups, 400 meter run
- For time complete 200 air squats
- For time complete 250 jumping jacks
- 3 Rounds for time: Run 1/2 mile, then 50 air squats
- 5 Rounds: 3 vertical jumps, 3 squats, 3 long jumps (rest as needed)
- 3 Rounds: 30 push ups, 30 second handstand
- 5 Rounds: 30 second handstand against a wall, followed by a 30 second static hold at the bottom of the squat
- 5 rounds: 30 second handstand, 60 second squat hold ( at the bottom of the squat)
- 3 x 20 tuck jumps, followed by 3 x 30 second handstand holds
- 3 rounds for time: 400m run/sprint followed by 30 air squats
- 4 sets x 25 jumping squats
- 3 rounds for form/technique: 5 handstand to jackknife to high jump, 5 handstand to jackknife to tuck jump, 5 handstand to jackknife to split jump
- 20 rounds: 5 push ups, 5 squats, 5 sit ups
- 10 Rounds: 5 push ups with a 30 second plebs plank (a hold at the top of the push up, arms extended and body tight like a plank!).
- 5 Rounds: 200 m dash (rest is the length of time it took you to complete the previous 200m dash)
- 50 air squats x 5. Rest equal amounts as it took to do each 50.
- 50 air squats, 4 rounds. rest for 2 minutes between rounds.
- 50 sit-ups, 400 meter run or sprint or walk. 3 rounds.
- 5 x 400M sprints (rest is the same time it took you to complete the last 400m sprint)
- 7 rounds for time: 7 squats, 7 burpies
- air squat x 10 push up x 10 sit up x 10 3 rounds for time
- Air squatsx20, Burpiesx20, Push-Upsx20 – 3 rounds…for time
- bottom to bottom ( rest at the bottom of the squat instead of standing….without support on your hands or butt and make the bottom good, straight back, butt back)…..tabata squats.
- Burpee to the push up position, do 10 push ups, burpee out. 5 rounds.
- Do one air squat and take one breath, ( you can breath all you want while you do the squat or squats) do 2 and take 2 breaths etc…up to 10, and then come back down to one.
- Do Tabata Squats with eyes closed.
- Handstand 1 minute, hold bottom of the squat for 1 minute, 5 rounds.
- Handstand 10 seconds jack-knife to vertical jump. 25 reps…
- Handstand 30 seconds and 10 squats, 8 rounds.
- handstand 30 seconds and 20 air squats, 5 rounds.
- handstand 30 seconds, to squat hold 30 seconds. 10 rounds.
- Handstand 5x 30 seconds. Run: 2x 800 meters for time. Do the handstands first. Rest and recover and do the runs with a rest in between that is as long as it took you to run your first 800.
- handstand hold, 30 seconds, squat hold 30 seconds…10 rounds.
- Handstand practice, 25 tries at free handstands, then a 1 mile run at 80%.
- Handstand to Jack-Knife to vertical jump. 30 Reps.
- Handstands, 30 second hold, 30 second static squat, 30 second rest, 8 rounds.
- If you cannot do “man’s style” do your pushups from the knees. After that do 100 air squats for time.
- Invisible Fran…21-15-9 of air squats and push ups for time.
- Mime 4x 25 sumo deadlift high pulls, make them perfect. Be sure the hips extend before the arms bend!
- Plebs plank, bottom of squat, hollow rock hold, 30 seconds each for 10 rounds. Use the transition times as your rest periods…they should be as brief as possible.
- Run 1 mile and do 10 push-ups every 1 minute.
- Run 1 mile for time.
- Run 1 mile with 100 air squats at midpoint, for time.
- Run 1 mile, lunging 30 steps every 1 minute.
- Run 1 mile, plus 50 squats-for time.
- Run 1 mile, stopping every minute to do 20 air squats.
- Run 1 minute, squat 1 minute 5 rounds.
- run 200 meters, 50 squats, 3 rounds
- run 400 meters, 50 air squats. 4rounds.
- run 400m air squat 30 hand stand 30 seconds 3 rounds for time
- Run with high knees for 15 seconds and drop into a pushup, get back up and run with high knees again for 15 seconds…….repeat 5x. Each pushup counts as 1 rep. Rest. Do 3 more rounds.
- spend a total of 3 minutes in a handstand.
- Spend a total of 5 minutes in a handstand, or headstand. If you are using the headstand do not stay over a minute at a time.
- Sprint 100 meters, Walk 100 meters, 10 rounds.
- sprint 100m 30 squats…8 rounds.
- Sprint 200m and do 25 push ups, 3 rounds.
- sprint 50 meters, 10 push ups. 10 rounds.
- Tabata Squats: 20 seconds on 10 seconds rest, 8 rounds. Count your lowest score.
- Tabata Push-ups.
- Tabata squats and tabata pushups.
- Ten vertical jumps ( jump as high as you can, land and do it again), 10 push-ups 5 rounds.
- Test yourself on a max set of push ups…tight body chest to the floor…full extension!
- Walk 100 meters on your hands, even if it is 2 meters at a time.
- 10 Rounds for time: Run 100 meters, then 20 air squats
- 4 Rounds: Hold a handstand for 30 seconds or do 5 handstand push ups, then run 400 meters
Minsoo Go // Passion
Work hard, work smart.