It’s a snow day and cold out let the bed wars begin!
Started from the bottom @cspealler @progenex #pastPR enjoyed this, great to see stuff like this, you can even see the difference in confidence from the past to the current #PR. Hard work is what it takes. #crossfit
Oh, you think #crossfit is your ally. But you merely adopted the #fitness; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!! fitness betray’s you, but it works for me! I will show you where I have made my home. 💪😡👊💢✨ lol tap into you inner #bane
by @thepaleolithicwoman “Broiled Steel Head Trout W/ Caper & Olive Tapenade.
1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil, melted
4 (4 to 6 ounce) wild steel head trout or salmon fillets
sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 lemon, zested and juiced divided
1/2 cup capers, drained
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 dried oregano
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered ( check Paleolithic365.tumblr.com for full recipe )” | my cooking skills are on point!!!!
Recipe from 21DSD: Buffalo Chicken egg Muffins -
1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts. 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
1/2 cop Tessemae’s wing sauce, divided or 2 tablespoons other clean-ingredient hot sauce* plus 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or coconut oil.
12 large eggs.
1/4 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken thighs and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons of wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (Without liners, I can’t guarantee these won’t stick even to a well-greased pan –these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the shredded chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.
This is my wife’s blog we are doing Paleo 365!! Yup that’s right eating paleo for a whole year and we will be posting original recipes and from others also. all pictures will be taken by me!
Happy new year to all!!!!!
My warning to #2014 please #share and #reblog #training #inspo #fitspo #gymspo #crossfit #fitblr #exercise #muscle #weight #NYE #NewYear
A lot to Live for, the fight is real!
2013 was nice I’m ready for 2014!Thank you all!!
So I set a bar to hit 250lbs clean before 2013 was out and I ended up hitting 255lbs!!! That’s awesome given when I first started in February it was 175lbs. This is a good way to end the year if I don’ t say myself. I’d also like to thank Zack for the awesome tip 😉👍 (at CrossFit Rockland)
- "So Weight loss is 2014’s number 1 new year resolution huh, I’m over here like sub 2 min grace, sub 3 min Fran sub 9 min Helen, clean 300+ snatch 200+ squat 400+ with a sub 7 min mile."
Photo by: Christopher Nolan
- "Just because it makes the movement easier doesn’t mean it makes the movement easy a skill is called a skill for a reason."
By the summer of 2014 I need that 405lb high bar back squat, 350lb front squat, 300lbs clean and a snatch that breaks 200lbs by the bottom of 2014 would be nice.