Sweet potato fries seasoned up but im gonna let this sit in the seasoning for a little bit and let that flavor soak in.
My new mandoline slicer works great!
Crispy baked apple chips!!!
1. Use a mandoline to cut 2-3 Granny Smith apples
2. Soak in a lemon water solution for 10 minutes.
3. Bake on a criss crossed rack in a super wave oven for 1 hour at 260 degrees or in a conventional oven for 3 hours. And that’s it!!! So yummy!!!
Hate to see people blame Crossfit, and says it has a high injury rate it’s BULLSHIT! you have to take the time and proper steps of treating your aches and pains AT HOME. I’s true no matter what you do injury can still occur and “can” does t mean will, but more than 90% of the injuries listed can be prevented. People will always blame something else before they admit that they would neglectful.
Picked this up today so hype to start cooking some awesome stuff from this book but sad 😔 this came with no @nomnompaleo figurine lol awesome book either way. #paleo #paleofood #nomnompaleo #crossit #food #foodporn #cookbook
Andrea Ager @ Battle London 2014
Mobility like a boss. Ilya (@ilyailyin4ever) spends 30min each day prior to training working on flexibility. There are also photos floating around somewhere of Klokov in the splits during this seminar. I wasn’t quite quick enough with the trigger to capture a photo of him performing this act. He’d basically be talking and suddenly just drop into the splits cold without warm-up as a demonstration of his flexibility. Very impressive indeed.
#FuBarbell #USAWeightlifting #crossfit #crossfitgirls #crossfitmen #Olympicweightlifting #snatch #clean #cleanandjerk #technique
Supple like a Muthaf**ker!!!
Ass to freaking grass.Jessica!
Only a Crossfitter can look at their child’s squat and in a very small corner of their soul feel jealousy.
- "Down the road, in a gym far away
A young man was heard to say
“No matter what I do, my legs won’t grow!”
He tried leg extensions, leg curls, leg presses too
Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he’d do!
From the corner of the gym where the big guys train
Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
Where the big iron rides high, and threatens lives
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees
A very big man with legs like trees
Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
Chalked his hands and monstrous back
Said, “Boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten!
Trouble with you is you ain’t been SQUATTIN’!”"
– Jeff “MADDOG” Madden
- "The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back."
- "What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know."
Today’s #WOD was fun! Nearly killed myself doing #boxjumps but all in all a good #workout! #crossfit
" EVERYBODY PITIES THE WEAK, JEALOUSY YOU HAVE TO EARN" - Arnold Schwarzenegger