Shrimp burger w/ sweet potato bun for dinner?! A recipe inspired by @fitmencook with a @thepaleolithicwoman twist! Recipe on Instagram and blog coming soon!
by @thepaleolithicwoman “Day 3! Pumpkin pancakes with vanilla bean coconut butter. Served with uncured bacon.
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 tablespoon coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
Vanilla bean Coconut butter
3 tablespoons softened coconut butter
3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
seeds from half vanilla bean pod.
For meal preparation go to paleolithic365.tumblr.com” | yup these have no sugar added they are still good I recommend eating along side uncured bacon, tastes amazing!
Teaching our daughter how to throw down in the kitchen a bit.
See the char flakes on her face lol my daughter doesn’t know what to do with life now that her #bacon is done lmao!!!
It’s a snow day and cold out let the bed wars begin!
Started from the bottom @cspealler @progenex #pastPR enjoyed this, great to see stuff like this, you can even see the difference in confidence from the past to the current #PR. Hard work is what it takes. #crossfit
Oh, you think #crossfit is your ally. But you merely adopted the #fitness; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!! fitness betray’s you, but it works for me! I will show you where I have made my home. 💪😡👊💢✨ lol tap into you inner #bane
by @thepaleolithicwoman “Broiled Steel Head Trout W/ Caper & Olive Tapenade.
1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil, melted
4 (4 to 6 ounce) wild steel head trout or salmon fillets
sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 lemon, zested and juiced divided
1/2 cup capers, drained
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 dried oregano
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered ( check Paleolithic365.tumblr.com for full recipe )” | my cooking skills are on point!!!!
Recipe from 21DSD: Buffalo Chicken egg Muffins -
1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts. 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
1/2 cop Tessemae’s wing sauce, divided or 2 tablespoons other clean-ingredient hot sauce* plus 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or coconut oil.
12 large eggs.
1/4 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken thighs and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons of wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (Without liners, I can’t guarantee these won’t stick even to a well-greased pan –these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the shredded chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.
This is my wife’s blog we are doing Paleo 365!! Yup that’s right eating paleo for a whole year and we will be posting original recipes and from others also. all pictures will be taken by me!
Happy new year to all!!!!!
My warning to #2014 please #share and #reblog #training #inspo #fitspo #gymspo #crossfit #fitblr #exercise #muscle #weight #NYE #NewYear
A lot to Live for, the fight is real!
2013 was nice I’m ready for 2014!Thank you all!!