Mostly milk and yogurt, cheese is still on trial but I think I’m lactose intolerant. How do I know you ask? Oh let me give you some TMI when I drink milk or eat Greek yogurt I have terrible gas for the whole day and my farts smell 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times worse than normal. So yeah me and the Mrs. Are off that! Almond milk and lactaid here we come.
- pmac85 likes this
- staringanew likes this
- ohm-mani-padme-hum likes this
- illbemyowninspiration likes this
- anybody-out-there said: Same story with my tolerance to dairy. It’s fine unless I have lots and lots of it though.
- sgoza likes this
- logicvsreason said: first of all “Eww” lol. and secondly I think it’s common to become Lactose tolerant when getting older even tho you didn’t have it before. I think it has something to do with eating to much “Acidic Foods”
- strengthfromstruggle posted this