Schooling goes a long way when it came to me achieving a lot of my fitness goals. I follow a fraction of what I read online and trust everything school has taught me about human anatomy and kinesiology. I just feel a ton of people weight train and just don’t know enough about their own bodies.
- onedayyouwillbe likes this
- broccoliandbiceps likes this
- bekindi said: Completely agree. I am at uni studying Dietetics but we originally do the same classes as the exercise science students as the degrees really coincide. There is just so much detailed information I wouldn’t have even thought of without having studied.
- bekindi likes this
- livebreathebalance likes this
- catchingmyselfcrossfit likes this
- strengthfromstruggle posted this