That V that runs up from the pubic area on man that quote on quote “drive woman nuts” is called Inguinal ligament. Its a band originating from the pubic tubercle and inserts into the A.S.I.S. (Anterior Superior Iliac Spine). Boom useless information served hot! (In addition thanks to wordjoe and tom-hardyy lol) Visibility do differ in many people since size of pelvis plays a role. In other words genetics some of us have more prominent inguinal ligaments than others. Also woman do have inguinal ligaments the set up is slightly different given the difference in pelvic design due to sex. Basically it forms the inguinal canal that houses the spermatic cord (in men) or the round ligament (in women) these are the differences when it comes to sex. Now I’m done! Lol I started getting to specific.
If your wondering how the fuck I know this information I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and My Fiancee Holds a Doctorates and is a Licensed Physical Therapist (She helps sometimes lol)
- firsttrainhome likes this
- amanha-e-outro-dia reblogged this from strengthfromstruggle
- rollandddd reblogged this from strengthfromstruggle
- dailydoseofnszh likes this
- spiritmolecule likes this
- jaydeeeee likes this
- health-and-fitness-always likes this
- fitter-happier-moreproductive likes this
- fullyactivated likes this
- wordjoe likes this
- wordjoe said: Don’t forget to add how much it shows on somebody is dependent on their genetics. Regardless of body fat %.
- criduchvt likes this
- maryfrannces likes this
- viiperrii likes this
- yogi-princess said: do women have that too?
- strengthfromstruggle posted this